This is our medium level water drop photography kit. With exception of a frame, it comes with everything you need to do multi-valve water drop photography. All you need to do is to build a frame (or purchase one from us) and set it up and start dropping.
It is very easy to use so you can relax and sit back because you can change parameters from few feet away from your setup using an IR remote control. And when you are ready to capture, simply press a button on the remote.
Because it comes with a six valve controller, you can expand to more complex operations with multiple valves and bottles in the future by adding up to three more valves and bottles.
For list of content, please download a copy of it under Support
Dealer - Three Valve Water Drop Kit
Camera Shutter Cable
Canon RS-C1 Compatible With
- Canon 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 650D, 700D, 750D, 60D, 70D
- Pentax K series
- Olympus OM-D Mark 2 Series
Canon RS-C3 Compatible With
- Canon 1D series, 5D series, 6D, 7D, 40D, 50D
Nikon MC-DC2 (N3) Compatible With
- Z6, Z7, Nikon D3000 series, D5000 series, D7000 series, D600, D750
Nikon MC-30 (N10) Compatible With
- D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, D700, D800 series
Sony RM-VPR1 Compatible With
- Sony A7 series, A3000, A5000, A6000, A58, RX10, RX100 (II, III)
Sony RM-S1AM Compatible With
- Sony A35, A33, A35, A37, A55, A57, A65, A67, A77, A99, A550, A580, A700, A850, A900
- Minonlta cameras
- E series, E-PL series, E-M series, OM-D series