This is a Nema 17 step motor with integrated USB controller. It can be controlled by Focus Stacking Studio for PC on Windows and on Raspberry Pi.
- Nema 17
- Its length is 33mm.
- Built-In USB port, no USB-to-Serial needed
- Built-In camera control port
- 7 levels of micro stepping -- full, half, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128
- 32 levels of power adjustment from 0.0625A to 2.0A (but please do not exceed 1.2A)
- Can be controlled by Focus Stacking Studio
- Maximum voltage is 12V or under
- Maximum current rating is 1.0 A
This is perfect for many applications requiring a step motor, for example, focus stacking, motorized camera slider, etc.