Our water drop photography controller is an advanced controller that synchronizes many events together to make it much easier to capture water drop collisions. It can be used in simple single valve setup, as well as in multiple valves (up to three) setup to capture much more complicated water drop collisions.
The best feature of this controller is that it can be controlled by an IR remote. All parameters are also easily accessible from the remote control.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is competitive upgrade for those who have purchased other water drop systems. You need to have proof of purchase of other system, else we will NOT honor your purchase.
For list of content, please download a copy of it under Support
Three Valve Controller Competitive Upgrade
Canon RS-C1 Compatible With
- Canon 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 650D, 700D, 750D, 60D, 70D
- Pentax K series
- Olympus OM-D Mark 2 Series
Canon RS-C3 Compatible With
- Canon 1D series, 5D series, 6D, 7D, 40D, 50D
Nikon MC-DC2 (N3) Compatible With
- Z6, Z7, Nikon D3000 series, D5000 series, D7000 series, D600, D750
Nikon MC-30 (N10) Compatible With
- D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, D700, D800 series
Sony RM-VPR1 Compatible With
- Sony A7 series, A3000, A5000, A6000, A58, RX10, RX100 (II, III)
Sony RM-S1AM Compatible With
- Sony A35, A33, A35, A37, A55, A57, A65, A67, A77, A99, A550, A580, A700, A850, A900
- Minonlta cameras
- E series, E-PL series, E-M series, OM-D series